Visitor Tracker

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Working Hard for the Money


Only a few reasons why this agency is greater than the other agency

1.       I don’t feel stupid or that I can’t do anything right

2.       After 5 days, I’ve already gained respect for the CEO for several different reasons

3.       I’m getting paid more and my insurance plan is better

4.       We are 23 people in our own, rather large, brand new building as oppose to 50+ people smushed together in two different rooms

5.       I feel comfortable with my assignments … they are very similar to the projects I completed in grad school

6.



7.       The dry cleaners across the street is really cheap

8.       I’m proud to be part of a team that creates such awesome pieces, as opposed to not understanding the majesty of the ads produced by the other

9.       The fridge is stocked with diet dews as well as other lovely carbonated beverages

10.   We start work at 830 am … giving me time to make a small trip to wal-mart in the morning if need be … it’s right across the street

11.   Rumor is … lunch gets called in regularly. So far, I’ve had Mexican and Chick-fil-A, which just so happen to be my two favorite genres of food. God works in mysterious ways.

12.   I’m included in meetings and know what’s going on

13.   I’M HAPPIER (should be #1 but whatev)

14.   My title is more legit sounding (Account Coordinator vs Assistant AE)  

No comments:

Post a Comment