Visitor Tracker

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beyond Measure

"Anything in life worth having is worth working for" - Andrew Carneige

I don't know who Andrew Carneige is or what he did for a living ... but, he must have been a man full of wisdom.

I just don't know if there has been or ever will be a more true statement ever uttered.

I've gone from http://giftsinmylife.blogspot.com/2012/09/sketch.html

to



all within seven months. I'm blessed beyond measure. And I know that.

Not only have I learned that the best things in life are the result of hard work ... but, everything happens when it's supposed to happen and there's a reason behind it. 

Tonight, I'm counting my blessings and smiling from ear to ear each time I look at that business card. It's so incredibly cheesy, but that card is a symbol of 5 years of hard work and and serious studying ... not to mention an insane job hunt process and a brutal first "big-girl" job (If you don't know the story, just ask. It's a good one ... and by good, I mean awful).

I'm guilty of doing more complaining in the brutal moments than showing gratitude in the good moments. I need to stop that. 

Life is good. And I'm recognizing it. And I'm thankful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment