Visitor Tracker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

sketch

It's become a joke at work. 

All the sketchball companies, all the 1-800 numbers, all the telemarketing people .... they want me. They want me to come work for them. 

But it's really true though. 

We all remember the Sam's Club interview ... where I was wanted to sell water bean bags. Yeah, that was a bad experience. 

 This isn't quite as bad as that ... but it's not far behind.  



All I want is really want to be hired by a legitimate company with a position in the Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations field. A company that has a TON of cars in the parking lot because it's that awesome.

I have no problems fighting for it. I keep telling myself that this "fight" for a job will be well worth it in the end with a wonderful super successful company.

Until then ... I'm having a blast at the Mountain Brook Chamber. As awesome as getting a job will be, I will really miss going there everyday.

Go Spartans.

No comments:

Post a Comment