Visitor Tracker

Monday, May 21, 2012

nautical

in three days, i set sail from new orleans out into the open blue to a little city called cozumel in a little country called mexico on a small little boat weighing in at just a few hundred pounds ... a completely new experience for me and i couldn't be more thrilled.

i'm the first in my family to ever go on a cruise and as a result, there's a little bit of nervousness spiraling around me and it's too good not to share.

last tonight ... as i was hugging my mother good-bye ... she said:

"you've see the movie 'taken' right'? you better not get into any trouble cause your dad is nowhere close to a liam neeson. and while we're on the subject, i'm gonna need you to not talk to anybody. and if you do, then don't give them your real name."

bless her heart. she means well but ... bless her.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile for so many reasons.
    I second everything momma said and I feel quite certain you will have a blast. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete