Visitor Tracker

Monday, July 1, 2013

Six

Tomorrow marks my 6th month anniversary working at blr | further. Hard to believe, but it's true.

If you know me at all, you know how much I love my job and what all I had to go through to get here. I know I've said this a million times, but I believe deep down everything that happened at Strong happened so I would appreciate every aspect of the job I have now. If you don't know the story, feel free to message, e-mail, text, whatever. It's a fun one.

I'm a very lucky, very richly blessed girl in so many incredible ways but I'm probably most thankful that that I don't dread waking up in the mornings to head off to work anymore.  I know from first-hand experience how awful it is to not want to wake up and get out of bed because you are stuck in a job you that genuinely hate. If you hate your job, then you are probably not a very happy person.

But, that's no longer my situation, thank goodness! Sooooo, let's kick off the celebrating with a list, shall we? Who doesn't like a good list?

Six Reasons Why I Love My Job
(in no particular order)

1. I know that my superiors have confidence in me and my abilities.
2. I enjoy the personalities of my co-workers and think I can say I have developed friendships with them.
3. I feel confident in my assignments and finally am at a point where I feel like I have grasp of what I'm doing.
4. I love seeing the finished product of something I had a hand in helping complete, even if its just a small contribution.
5. My writing skills will never diminish. Ever. God bless those work orders!
6. It exposes me to all kinds of different companies and people around the country. If I were to ever get stranded in Jonesboro, Arkansas ... I'd know who to call!

Happy Fourth of July Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment